Elite Series Stepping Up Production Commitment:
McM Productions partners to take the Elite Series to the Next Level.
Jeff and Ann McMichael of McM productions are a producing team that have worked in all 50 states and 14 countries. They have helped produce thousands of hours of television programming across a wide variety of networks. McM has worked with the FLW professional bass tournament series for over 15 years on their television production and are excited to take the same level of production to the Elite Redfish Series.
“One of the reasons we are so excited to work on this project is the vision and dedication the Elite Series team has for the future of the sport and to it’s anglers,” says McM’s Jeff McMichael. “Together we are going to tell a great story, and produce one heck of a TV show.”
The Elite Series is stepping up the TV show in 2016 and committing to all 2016 events being filmed, produced, edited and aired in full 1 hour episodes joining just 2 other top tours, FLW Outdoors and Bassmasters tournament series airing 1 hour tournament episodes on a national television network. All the action from the start on day 1 through the exciting conclusion of day 3’s weigh in will now be aired in 1 exciting episode.
“One of our concerns from the 2015 televised series was fishing time seemed to be rushed, these are great pros, with terrific stories and it was not possible to share any of that and still give the viewers the quality fishing time they desired, that will now change, for the good with the commitment to 1 hour featured episodes”, stated Will Fowler one of the executive producers of the series. Tour host and fellow executive producer, Pat Malone reiterated those comments and added, “it’s about fishing for sure, but there’s so much more to be told out here on the toughest redfish tournament series than just who caught what fish and we feel Jeff and Ann can use their tremendous experience in helping us bring those stories to our viewers.”
It’s going to be a great season with tour stops from South Texas to South Florida and in 2017 the Classic Kick Off landing in Georgetown South Carolina. The Elite Redfish Series is the premier professional saltwater tour and the only single division, national tournament series pitting anglers in a one on one, head to head, made for TV competition without the benefit of team mates or draw partners. Here’s a little of what this great husband and wife team have helped produce, film and get to air over the years with several still airing at this time.
- 15 years with FLW Outdoors professional bass tournament series http://www.flwfishing.com/media-gallery/videos/tv
- 8th Season Buccaneers and Bones started back they were on ESPN http://outdoorchannel.com/buccaneers-and-bones
- 4th Season- McMillan started with Tom when he was on Great American Country http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/mcmillan/
- 3rd Season Building Alaska http://www.diynetwork.com/shows/building-alaska
- Kodiak on Discovery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRCfIlwpSI&feature=player_embedded
- Deadliest Hunts http://outdoorchannel.com/showvideos.aspx?show-id=17292
- Modern Marvels for the History Channel http://www.history.com/shows/modern-marvels