- All membership and entry fees to compete in the 2017 tournament season in a single division’s 3 events is 1,650.00. A 3.5% additional svc charge will be added to all payments made electronically or by credit card. A 10% svc charge will be applied to any check(s) and the amount for which they were written should they fail to clear when deposited.
- A total of 1,650.00 paid as follows:
- 250.00 to secure spot in 2017 field.
- 1000.00 payment for divisional tour stops #1 and #3 must be pre paid for by March 1 in the East Division and by April 1 in the West Division.
- 400.00 payment for divisional tour stop #2 must be paid 14 days prior to the first day of competition. Any angler failing to pay for the 2nd event will forfeit their spot in all future events without refund or exchange.
- Anglers competing in a one division and being current with all payments due may fish an event(s) in another division by paying that event(s) entry fees.
- Elite Kayak Series events are 2 day events with all anglers fishing both days and aggregate weight determining place of finish.
Divisional paybacks shown are based on a 50 kayak full field: